Even with stellar insurance, prescription eye wear can be pretty dang expensive. Heck, even non-prescription glasses and sunglasses can be pretty expensive!
I’m a middle school teacher, and as you can imagine, my salary isn’t exactly Warren Buffet’s.
Buying glasses was something I had to postpone just because of the sheer cost, but I couldn’t let my students suffer for it, so I eventually caved in and bought a pair.
That multi-hundred dollar purchase did not feel great, but I was happy to be able to clearly see my students and what they would write on the board.
But then the worst happened. I thought I could clean my glasses lens with my t-shirt, but even that cotton fabric scratched my glasses!!
I can’t even begin to describe how frustrating it was to have just spent hundreds of dollars on glasses only to scratch them up and ruin them a few days later. Honestly, I was heartbroken.
I had to start pinching every single penny and taking on an extra side hustle just to afford the next pair. After saving enough, I got another one, but I was determined to find a way to get the most out of them, keep them clean, and never ruin them again.
The cloth that came with the glasses wouldn’t really work either, as after using those even a few times they themselves get dirty. They’re also hard to remember to bring everywhere.
I went back to my eye doctor and told him my heartbreaking story, and he reassured me that many of his patients have complained about the same problem with keeping their glasses clean.
But when I told him I would suck it up and use the wipe next time, he said the wipes actually just move the dirt and oil around instead of actually removing it.
Thankfully, he had a solution and he recommended using Peeps.
Since I took his advice, Peeps have kept my eyeglasses crystal clear without my ever having to pick up a cloth or an annoying spray. Even better, I feel like I’m getting actual value out of not only my prescription glasses but all of my sunglasses as well.
What Are Peeps?
Peeps are specifically designed for cleaning eyeglasses, sunglasses, or reading glasses.
They’re a small, pocket-sized, wire-free device that cleans your glasses over and over again and never expires or gets itself dirty.
Whether it’s oily fingerprint smudges, dust from the air, facial oils, or anything else, Peeps will easily and effectively remove them for you.
As a glasses owner, I think it’s a bad idea to buy something so expensive without a guaranteed way to keep them clean and usable.
At the end of the day, what Peeps REALLY are is the essential piece you need to actually use your glasses.
How Does It Work?
Peeps utilize all-natural, invisible carbon formula that’s specifically engineered to remove dirt and abrasive particles from your lenses.
The soft microfiber pads are also embedded with a patented molecular formula and carbon cleaning compound that works to actually remove dirt and oil instead of just spreading it around as sprays and cloths do.
The technology is also not affected by heat, cold, or humidity, so the formula will work no matter where in the world you live — even outer space. Yes, you read that correctly. Peeps are the only approved cleaners used on the Space Station for lens cleaning by NASA.
If it’s good enough for astronauts, it’s good enough for me.
Keeping up on the cleaning will not only help you see and feel better but will actually keep you safe from harmful bacteria and keep your glasses around for longer. I just wish I didn’t have to learn the hard way.
Special Features of Peeps Eyeglass Lens Cleaner
The Peeps eye wear cleaning tool is not just innovation and a more effective way to get eyeglasses or sunglasses always on top. But it is much more.
Let’s see together the special features that you can get by using this gadget to clean glasses:
- ☑️ Clear vision: The number one reason to wear glasses is to be able to see clearly. For this to make sense, the glasses must be clean. Nothing is more frustrating than wearing dirty or scratched glasses. With the peeps carbon eyeglass cleaner, it improves my vision which is much more than with traditional means.
- ☑️ Safety: Scratches on the glasses can damage your eyesight. Plus, changing the glass always costs like an arm and a leg. With Peeps glass cleaner, i never face this problem. It also allows me to eliminate the fog on the glasses, which could well prevent me from an accident in the car.
- ☑️ Functionality: Let’s be honest. I have certainly scoured the internet for quick fixes with products for cleaning glasses and the like. But to no avail. With this tool, i can eliminate this problem from my life.
- ☑️ Clean glasses in all situations: Having dirty glasses is often synonymous with a healthy lifestyle that leaves something to be desired. It is not the person’s fault that they do not know how to clean their glasses properly. It’s just that this person didn’t know Peeps glasses yet! Nothing better to prepare for a job interview or a date.
- ☑️ Environment friendly: Peeps eye wear is built with ecological materials with respect for the environment. One more reason to use it because i am very serious about the environment and want to put an end to this abuse!
Protect The Investments You’ve Already Made
Glasses are expensive enough that you should have a proper way to keep them usable.
They’re an investment in your health, so you have to treat them with respect. And Peeps does exactly that. Over and over again.
I’m so happy that by spending just $19.99, I was able to protect one of the most necessary parts of my life. I’m also happy to know that these will last me years. Without Peeps, my old glasses only lasted a few days.
But even if you don’t wear expensive prescription glasses, I’m assuming you still want to protect your sunglasses or even reading glasses. Just because they’re not hundreds of dollars doesn’t mean they don’t deserve cleaning and respect as well.
Don’t Make My Mistakes. Get Peeps!
I guess I only have myself to blame, but I really wish my doctor had told me about Peeps the first time I bought glasses. It would have saved me a LOT of heartaches, time, and certainly a lot of money.
It seems that within just a few days, the Peeps have paid for themselves. I can see clearly and when they start to get a little dirty, I know I have just the tool to take care of it. It also makes me feel pretty cool to use the same technology that NASA is using in outer space to clean their glasses up there.
If you or anyone you know wants to keep your glasses or sunglasses clean, you’ll want to go with Peeps before you waste time and money with any other option.
💎 SPECIAL DEAL 💎
Peeps is currently on an ongoing promo where you can Buy 2, Get 1 Free + Free Shipping!
Regular Price $24.99 - With Our Discount $19.99
But supplies are limited, so order today to make sure you don’t miss out!